Yes on the Internet
Here you can find the sites on the Net related to Yes, which are (I hope) worth visiting.
Around the world...
- Yesworld - the official Yes website. Good discography, many photos, concert reviews section. There are also official sites of musicians related to the group, including Peter Banks.
- the largest directory of links, quite well arranged.
- Notes From The Edge - if you are a Yes fan, you should subscribe the NFTE magazine delivered by email. There are also archives, a search engine, etc.
- The alt.music.yes FAQ - all you ever wanted to know about Yes but were afraid to ask...
- Where are they now? - the site (part of a.m.y. FAQ) maintained by Henry Potts contains up-to-date information about current events related to Yes and members of the band.
Forgotten Yesterdays - reviews, photos and memorabilia from ALL Yes tours. Really brilliant work.
Yesman's Museum of Yes - very good place to begin your Yes adventure on the Internet. Many articles from 70's newspapers, lots of photos...
- Yescography - detailed discography, compiled by Matt Putzel.
Yes Family Tree - a humorous history of Yes.
- Another Yes Site - the author analyses Jon's lyrics and philosophy from the Christian point of view.
... and in Poland
- Yes section on Green Pages maintained by Piotr Bizacki - detailed discography and lyrics. There's also a Jon Anderson section.
Collectors CDs - information about countless Yes bootlegs collected by Janusz Groth.
- Progressive Rock Bootlegs - new version of Janusz's site.
Largactil Café - there you can read some reviews of Polish concerts. There are also archives of articles by Christopher Currie and a Yes-Haiku Generator.